The Bullet Blocker NIJ IIIA 3-Ring Insert is a high-quality insert constructed with the latest anti-ballistic DuPont™ Kevlar® technologies. It can be effortlessly clipped into binders, clipboards, and notebooks to covertly make them bullet-resistant. The lightweight and semi-flexible panel is enclosed within a 420-denier coated nylon sleeve, which is rip-resistant and water-repellent. The insert can be quickly and easily interchanged into different products, instantly adding over 100 square inches of anti-ballistic protection. The 3-Ring Insert is the perfect solution for students and workplace professionals alike, providing discreet and vital protection that can be used in emergency situations.
Features and Benefits
- Adds a layer of ballistic protection to your preferred school and work accessories.
- Ballistic panel weighs only 10 oz. (less than a can of soda).
- 102 square inches of discreet ballistic protection.
- Panel is versatile and easily interchanged into multiple products.
- Nylon sleeve repels water, resists rips, and is easily cleaned.
- Heavy-duty metal rings.
- Constructed with the latest DuPont™ Kevlar® technologies.
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America.
- Dimensions: 12”H x 8.5”W.
- The insert is ¼ in (6.35 mm) thick.
- Weight: 10 oz. (283 grams).
- Sleeve: 100% 420-denier coated nylon.